Monday, January 28, 2013

5 for Five

It's goal setting time with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
 
FantasticallyAverage
 
Here were my goals from last week:
 
Remember green means check!   Red means fail.
 
1.  Fix Carol.  Last week was so busy and I just didn't have time!
 
2.  No eating out!  This was a plus!  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings on Thursday, but we always go there.  And we went out for pizza on Saturday, but that was for a teacher party, not just us, so I'm not counting that either.  Overall, I feel good about how I ate last week!
 
3.  Fold my laundry. 
 
 
This pile is no more!  I still need more hangers, but I have to say that the pile of "hang up" clothes that is on the end of my bed is keeping my feet pretty warm at night!
 
4.  Get my new phone.  We tried to go.  The corporate office was open.  The AT&T store lady said you can't transfer accounts in the store.  You have to call.  WTF! What?!?  Their phone line was not taking any calls due to inclement weather.  Blah Blah Blah.  Still no new phone. 
 
5.  Get lots done on my day off. Carpets are clean.  Cabinets are re-lined.  Laundry is finished.  Had a great workout. CHECK!
 
3 out of 5.  I'll take it!
 
Here's what I want to do this week:
 
1.  Get thpaint for living room and bedroom for the new house. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs