Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy May 1st!  Time to share my favs of the week with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
I am LOVING that there is only one day of school left after today!
 
I am LOVING that we are having a teacher-golf scramble after our 1/2 day work-day.  I have never played golf in my life, but I hear there will be beverages.
 
I am LOVING that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend.  Doesn't really matter for me since I will be out of school anyways, but Kelly will be home with me!
 
I am LOVING that I find out about my job tonight!  (Just to jog your memory, my current art teaching position is just temporary.  I had to re-interview to keep it.  So silly, I know)
 
I mean really, who wouldn't want to do this again next year?
 
Adorbs.
 
I am LOVING Pinterest, although still waiting for them to go back to their old ways. 
 
For now, you can find all of my pins here.
 
 
Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas.
 
  
 
 
Cute shoes!!!
Love Chevron dresses!
 
<3 Harry Potter
 
Love these color combos!
 
And as always I am loving my life with a cherry on top! 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs