Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! This Wednesday I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday and  Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh So Pinteresting Wednesday!- Spring Break style! P.s. It has only taken me all day to get this done!

 

Here is what I am loving on this beautiful Spring Break Wednesday:

I am loving Spring Break!  I thought I would have more time to blog this week, but the pool has been my priority...big surprise!

I am loving my new friends that I made today at the pool!  I won them over with some pretzel sticks...If only it was that easy in real life.


They had a little trouble getting the pretzels down, so they had to take a swig of water!




Later on, they swam around in the pool and attempted to make babies...but I didn't get a picture of that.  I always miss the good parts! Ha

I am loving our long-distance birthday celebration that we had last night!  My brother's birthday always falls during Spring Break.  Since we would usually be in Florida, he would get to pick where we ate that night, and he always chose Hooters.  This has been going on for years!  Well unfortunately, his Spring Break was earlier in the month, so he was unable to celebrate with us, but we still went to Hooters in honor of his birhtday!  I made a birthday sign to carry aroundwith us throughout the night.  We took a picture with the sign everywhere we went, and then sent him the picture. 
At Hooters.


In the car.
In the elevator.
In the hot tub.
In the hot tub again. 

We took other pictures as the night went on, but the later it got....you can fill in the rest. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!

Here is what I am loving on Pinterest this week:

Pinned Image
I cannot wait to try these!  Tomatoes marinated in balsamic vinegar, then baked with spinach, garlic, and cheese on top...YUM!

Pinned Image
It's baseball season!  Go Braves!  We are working on getting a tickets to a game this summer :-)

Pinned Image
LOVE this movie!


And as always, I am loving my life with a cherry on top and VACATION!



My parents...They are so cute.




Happy Wednesday!  I almost didn't make it today ;-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs