Monday, October 21, 2013

Tennessee Shenanigans

It's my last day of Fall Break...Whomp whomp. 
 
We had SUCH an amazing weekend at our favorite little cabin in Tennessee.  If you recall, we rented the same cabin in the spring, pouring rain and all.  It was super fun, but also wet and dreary.  This time around it was gorgeous.  Seriously.  I can already tell I am going to be grumpy when I have to go back to work tomorrow.  The view outside by classroom, nor the room outside by bedroom is no where near comparable to the view from our cabin.  So I'll stop talking now and just show you the pictures...because that's really all you want to see anyway right?

 
See?  Amazing right?


We had plenty to drink.

Breathtaking.

Brother and sister.


Brother, Whitney, her friend's Allie and Craig


Perfectly roasted mallow.

Boyfriend.

It looks like a freaking painted picture!

Skull that we found by the lake.

Skipping rocks by the lake.


My favorite candid picture.


We found an inchworm!

 
 
 
Found some drift wood for a Pinterest craft!...That hill behind the cabin is a killer by the way.

Hiking in the woods. Staying hydrated of course!


Swinging on the porch.


Photo shoot on the porch.




We always have to take a jumping picture! The first one was an epic fail...I love Lauren's hair!

This one is AWESOME.  Going in a frame for sure!
 
 Take me back!!!

Sami's Shenanigans
 

3 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like you had a blast. That view is awesome!

Courtney said...

OMG! That is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I've never seen anything like it. I need to make a loong trip out to Tennessee! BTW, those marshmallows also look super delicious!!
Courtney
Teaching in Paradise

Elle Hattan said...

Look like SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for the pictures!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs