Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things I've decided

Big hair is my friend.
The bigger the better as far as I'm concerned.
 
 
 
Original coffee creamer is gross.
Sometimes I buy it when I buy a flavored coffee (so I don't have to mix flavors), and I always regret my decision.  It's watery and yuck.
 
Leggings as pants.
The people who say this is not an option have clearly never worn leggings as pants because if they did, they would never wear regular pants again. 
 
If wearing leggings as pants is wrong, I don't want to be right.
 
My job is consuming my life.
I work all day, come home, work some more, get on Pinterest to search for new art projects, and work some more.  It never ends.
 
I'm not saying I hate it.  I'm just saying that it's happening.
 
Wearing a deer scarf is okay.

 
 
Also wearing metallic leopard pants is okay.
I did it.  I got some looks but my love for leopard is overcoming my concern for what people think about me.
 
 
 
Plaid shouldered sweatshirts are comfy.
 
 
 
Wearing combat boots to school is on the list of acceptable things.
I did it.  Nothing bad happened, so I did it again.
 
 
 
My candle shelf says I have a problem.
 
 
And those are the ones that aren't in use.
 
What are some things that you have decided in your life lately?
 

5 comments:

Jenni@FlyingOnARainbow said...

I love that you have a candle shelf!

I have decided today that I love Tuesdays, when my entire team but me are it a meeting. It means I can skive and read some blogs *shh, don't tell my boss*! Oh wait, he's not here either!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Ughhh I hate regular pants! I live in skirts/dresses and yoga pants. I'm waiting for it to get a little cooler here before whipping out the leggings and boots :-P

Pearls and Prosecco said...

If leggings as pants wasn't ok, I don't know how I would comfortably get through this pregnancy! I've recently decided that there are no rules when it comes to color combos. If you do it right, anything goes.

Holly said...

I have a candle drawer that my mil just added to this past weekend!

Elle Hattan said...

I totally hear ya on work being my life! This weekend I took a major step and didn't bring home papers to grade.... but I still found different lessons to do

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs