Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Recap- Skimpy on the pics

What a great weekend!  It was so relaxing that I was actually BORED!  Yes, that's right.  I was BORED.  I don't even know the last time that happened.  I was also really bad at taking pictures (or maybe there just wasn't anything really worth taking pictures of).  So I apologize for all the words.
 
Friday night we went out for pizza.  But not just any pizza, double decker pizza.  It was so yummy.  And the beer wasn't too shabby either.
 
Saturday I went to a local winery with some people from school.  I organized for all of us to meet there and bring an appetizer.  It was really fun!  Our school is definitely in need of some morale boosting, and this did just the trick.   We will definitely be going again!  Oh by the way...it rained all day on Saturday.  Which means that Saturday night Kelly and I stayed in and watched Criminal Minds.  And Notre Dame won, so everyone was happy!
 
Sunday was still pretty yucky weather wise.   Kelly's family came down to celebrate his mom's birthday.  A party of 15 at a restaurant means that Kelly and I went early to put our name in, then sat in the bar and had drinks. 


 
On a whim we decided to go see Gravity in IMAX 3D after lunch.
 
 
It was good, but I had really high expectations so I was a little disappointed.  Just a little though.  It was still very intense.  I found myself bouncing my leg up and down almost the entire movie.
 
Then we came home, finished the rest of Criminal Minds: Season 8 (Reid didn't die so that was good.  As long as he is safe, I'm okay).  When that was over I took a nap out of boredom.  Then the Braves came on.  I worked on some grading out of boredom.  Made play-dough out of boredom.  Re-vamped an old giant picture frame out of boredom.  Get the picture?  I almost started reading a book.  Almost.  That will have to wait until the next time I'm bored. 
 
 
Sami's Shenanigans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs