Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This blog is now facebook friendly.

Here I sit.  Refrigerator (I have to spell check that word every time I use it) is being fixed.  Blogging is happening. 
 
Why can't we get our refrigerator get fixed every day?  So I can take a half day off from school, get a delicious salad at my favorite salad place, blog, and watch Sex in the City.  I NEVER get to watch Sex in the City.  Either Kelly is home or its not on. 
 
 
Here is the best part of today:
 
I made a Facebook page for this little blog.
 
You can like it HERE.

(apparently it wasn't working earlier, but I think it is now.)
 
You really should become a fan.  Because right now I only have 4, and 3 of them are my family members.
 
I'm off to read all the blogs.  My Bloglovin' feed is going to say zero by the end of this day, I just know it.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I clicked on the link and it didn't work. :/

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs