Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm still here.

Oh hey! Remember me? 
 
I'm Elyse.  I used to blog here, but then the end of the school year got crazy busy and my one week blog break turned into a two week blog break.  I have been feeling like sleeping is more important than blogging, so instead of getting up early to blog, I sleep for an extra hour.
 
I'm ok with that decision.
 
There are 6 six days of school left (after today). 
 
SIX!
 
Where did the time go people!?!
 
I'm not sure what I am more excited about, summer or the last week of school where we get to ORGANIZE ALL THE THINGS.  It's seriously my favorite part of the year.
 
But I'm also dreaming about a summer of pools, cocktails, and painting.  Words do not explain my excitement. 
 
My body has actually developed a rash from excitement.  A distress signal if you will.
 
But really it's probably just poison ivy...all over me.  So itchy.
 
I think that's enough manic thoughts for one post. 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
I'll be back in full force soon!
 
 

2 comments:

Becky M said...

Yay for school being almost done!!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

Jenn said...

I am SO jealous that you have six school days left. I'm in school until June 25th!!! That's more than a month!! Wahhh

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs