Thursday, April 24, 2014

Makeup Organization

Every morning when I put on my makeup, it is inevitable that stuff will fall into the sink, dump onto the floor, and spill on the counter.  I just don't have a lot of counter space to work with in our guest bathroom. 
 
 (I do my hair and makeup in our guest bathroom because the prince is still sleeping when I get ready in the morning)
 
(Also another side note, if I had my choice I would really rather put on my makeup in my bedroom, in front on my full length mirror, while sitting on the floor.  There is just something about sitting on the floor really close to the mirror that makes my makeup look so much better!)
 
So this is what I have right now.
 
It's a tri-fold hanging pouch and yes it's very dirty "makeup-y" despite the fact that I do actually wash it every once in a while. 
 
 
When we went to Florida I took out all of my extra eye shadow in an effort to make my suitcase lighter (P.s. it didn't work), but I still haven't put it back in there because I kind of like it right there.
 
This could benefit from some organization of sorts for sure.

 
Here's some other news, I actually like my tri-fold bag.  Everything is in there and ready to go.  If we go on a trip or if I need to take my makeup with me for freshening purposes then all I have to do is fold it up and go.
 
So as beautiful and wonderfully organized as these are...
 



 
I really just like having everything ready to take with me at a moment's notice.
 
Because there is really no worse beauty tragedy than going on a trip and forgetting your Erase Paste.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Brook said...

First, it would be a total tragedy to forget Erase Paste! Second, I just have all the stuff I use in a makeup bag then spread it out in front of me. It looks like a ton of stuff when I feel like I don't use a lot of makeup. I always have Pinterest organization envy and just can't pull it off myself.

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs