Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Decor

I love decorating for fall.  There is something about the weather getting cooler, buying pumpkins, getting cozy with a blanket that makes me get all fuzzy inside.  Fall always seems like such a short season, by the time I get decorated, it's over and time to decorate for Christmas. 
 
Ideally, I would want my decorations to look like this:





 
But really I don't feel like I have myself quite together enough for any of that.  Not to mention I don't own a old time-y wagon nor do I have the money to fill my fireplace with 50 pumpkins. 
 
Here are my quick and easy decorations this year:
 




 
 




 

 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Holly said...

I think your fall decorations are pretty darn awesome! Wanna come decorate my house?

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs