Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Painting Parties Photo Dump

My new business, Sprinkle and Splatters, is in full swing, and I could not be happier about it!  The door hangers that attendees are cranking out are SO cute!  They amaze me more and more each time.  Can you tell I am giddy?
 










 













 















Aren't they awesome?!? 
 
P.S. When I announced the date for my next party, it was FULL in two hours.  Then I announced the next date after that... ALMOST FULL as well!  I have also scheduled 2 other private parties.  Craziness!  Business is definitely booming, and it's a little overwhelming!
 
But you know what they say...

2 comments:

Jennifer White said...

So cute!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Holly Higgins said...

I'm so excited and happy for you that this is going so well! Let me know when the next party is!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs