Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Painting Parties Photo Dump

My new business, Sprinkle and Splatters, is in full swing, and I could not be happier about it!  The door hangers that attendees are cranking out are SO cute!  They amaze me more and more each time.  Can you tell I am giddy?
 










 













 















Aren't they awesome?!? 
 
P.S. When I announced the date for my next party, it was FULL in two hours.  Then I announced the next date after that... ALMOST FULL as well!  I have also scheduled 2 other private parties.  Craziness!  Business is definitely booming, and it's a little overwhelming!
 
But you know what they say...

1 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so excited and happy for you that this is going so well! Let me know when the next party is!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs