Monday, January 7, 2013

5 for Five

Time to set some goals for the week with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
 
FantasticallyAverage
 
I haven't done this link up for a couple of weeks, so I am starting off the first link up of the year with a CLEAN slate. 
 
Here are my goals for this week:
 
1.  Fix my Cricut.  My Cricut has been out of commission since November.  I tried to update it so I could use one of my new cartridges, and it wouldn't update, so I thought, "Oh well, I will just use a different cartridge and update it later."  My Cricut didn't like that at all, so it just quit working altogether.  This is especially frustrating because their service department is only open 7AM- 6PM Monday- Friday.  Don't they know that people are working then!?!  I am beyond annoyed with the whole situation! 
 
2.  Schedule at least 3 blog posts.  I keep putting this on here, and I keep not getting it done.  I am REALLY going to try to do it this week!  I did it last week, and it wasn't even one of my goals. 
 
3.  Stick to my healthy/clean eating for two entire days.  I have been doing really well with this, but I keep sneaking in a cookie or a piece of candy in here and there.  I want to go two entire days, where I can say I feel good about everything I ate.
 
4.  Eat healthy on the weekends.  They count too!  I want to feel good about weighing myself on Monday morning.
 
5.  Write in my devotion journal at least 3 days a week.  It's so important to make time to reflect on my life and everything God has given me!
  
Hopefully next Monday I can tell you that I did all 5 of these things!
 

1 comments:

Elle Hattan said...

I really like these goals! Good luck with Cricut!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs