Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday Loves

Happy Wednesday!  And happy first day back from break...Boo.  It always goes by so fast!  I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
I am loving my new computer that I got for Christmas!  
 
(Please don't mind me.  I'm still in bed.)
 
I am loving my new Nook that I also got for Christmas!
 
 I am loving that I start my new job today!  I am excited but SO nervous.  And I can't wait to share pictures of my room!

Here is what I am loving from Pinterest:
 
 
Cute living room!

Source: etsy.com via Elyse on Pinterest

Would be cute for a kitchen or mudroom.

Source: pelinchef.com via Elyse on Pinterest

Basil Pesto Bread.  Made with Crescent Rolls and Pesto...easy peezy.


Source: bhg.com via Elyse on Pinterest

Broccoli Cheddar Dip served with potato dippers.  YUM.


Source: cavenders.com via Elyse on Pinterest

I want a chevron dress!

That's all for now!  Later gators!

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs