Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Never Ever Ever

Today I'm linking up with some lovely ladies for Never Ever Ever!
 

Never ever ever...

-Will I not be a little scared when I watch Criminal Minds before bedtime. 

-Will I regret buying five fall scented, 3-wick candles from Bath and Body Works.  That's 15 wicks worth of fall smells!

-Will I stop eating candy corn.

-Will my Bloglovin' feed say (0).

-Will I not be excited for my siblings to come in two weeks!

-Will I not be ready to eat copious amounts of fried food at our city's fall festival.

-Will not feel like s*** after doing the above mentioned.

-Will I want to get off the couch and get ready for school.
 

4 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

B&BW 3 wick candles for the WIN! :-D

Jenn said...

The couch is the best spot ever! I wouldn't want to leave it to go to work either!

Shelley said...

You would love Scentsy :). I love candy corn! Thanks for linking up!!

Elle Hattan said...

I feel the same about never wanting to get off the couch. Why can't we just have a week off now?!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs