Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy Lizzy

UGH! Why is the end of the school year so busy?!? Is it always like this? 

I have been a busy Lizzy trying to find a job, coordinating our Relay for Life team, co-coordinating the school talent show, starting a Walking Club, getting things ready for my (currently fictional) classroom, designing the May bulletin board, blah blah blah.

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew.

Seriously.  I don't know if I can even make it... to Friday.

It doesn't even matter that there are 20- something or less (I don't even know) days of school left because I can't even think about that right now...There's too much to do before then!

On a more positive note, I think all this coordination and preparation means I am ready to join The Junior League.  

 Just one more small side note:
I typed "stressed out face" into google to find a picture of how I feel and this is what popped up.

This is certainly NOT how I am feeling, but I hope to feel that pleasant very soon!

Posting this actually has made me feel a little more like this nice lady so thanks for reading. :-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs