If I could live anywhere.....that's a hard one. How about Napa Valley!?! Surrounded by vineyards! Sounds good to me!
Another toughie! It would be a toss up between somewhere tropical like Bora Bora and somewhere in Italy, like Florence. I think I would have to go with Bora Bora though because a girl's gotta get a good tan! And I have already been to Italy.
The blogs I stalk on a regular basis are:
A Teeny Tiny Teacher - Kristin is HILARIOUS. I would have to say that this is the blog that I keep up with the most!
A Cupcake for the Teacher - Teri has some really great teaching ideas that I have used in my own classroom. And I am envious of her blog design...would look good on mine don't ya think?
The First Grade Parade - Cara also has really great teaching ideas that I have used in my room! I love her Synonym Rolls activity!
First Grade Blue Skies - Jennifer has really great freebies, and an awesome TpT store!
I love teaching Reading, which is weird because I have my Art minor so you think it would be art, but it's not, it's Reading! I just love watching the kids learn and grow as readers. I also love reading children's books, plus the best and most fun activities tend to be for reading!
Here is who I am tagging to answer my questions:
Trish @ Tales from Trish
Casey @ Miss Casey's Corner
Cassie @ Blue Jeans and Filp Flops
Elsha @ Her and Him
Ashlyn @ Let It Be Beautiful
Alisha @ The Bubbly Blonde
Heather @ Heather's Heart
DeeDee @ This Little Light of Mine
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
Here are my questionns girls! Answer them pleeeease :-)
1. What is your ultimate comfort food?
2. What is your favorite summer time activity and why?
3. What is your favorite movie of all time?
4. What is your favorite karaoke song to sing?
5. Would you rather go to the beach or to the mountains and why?
6. What is your favorite board game?
7. List 5 blogs that you love!
8. What type of pins do you repin the most on Pinterest? (recipes, wedding ideas, teaching ideas, etc.)
9. What do you do to relax?
10. What is your favorite teaching blog?
Answer these questions on your post, then send the link back to me in a comment so I can read it!
P.S. Did you hear about the giveaway at A Cupcake for the Teacher?
Teri has 1,000 followers! I can only hope to have as many someday!
There are 10 prizes, 10 winners, and 10 ways to enter, so check it out!