Thursday, April 5, 2012

Currently

I am so excited about my first link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  She does a Currently link up at the beginning of every month, so join her! I am!  Here is what is going on with me currently:


I am currently listening to/ watching Food Network.  One of my favorite channels.  Not a very good channel to watch when you are hungry...or trying to eat healthy, but neverless here I am.  I haven't gotten to spend enough time with my favorite chefs in the past few weeks!

I am loving that today is like a Friday!  I know we just got back from Spring Break, but there is so much to do around here that I need a day off to get it all done! When leads me to the next one...

I am thinking I am going to get a lot done this weekend...because I have tomorrow off.  I have a couple of DIY things I want to get done plus I need to clean and go to the grocery store!

I wanting not to pig out on candy this weekend.  I gave up candy for Lent, and it is starting to sound awful good!  I helped my mom put together our Easter baskets yesterday, and it was really hard not to eat any!

I am needing a maid!  I just can't ever seem to keep up with laundry, dishes, dusting, vaccuuming, etc. etc.  It NEVER stops!!!  And lately I have been having trouble channeling my inner-housewife.  She is in there somewhere, perhaps I left her in Orlando. 

My super power, I want to be able to SNAP and get everything done all at once! Wouldn't that be nice?!?!

Have a great Thursday!  I know I will!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs