Friday, April 6, 2012

A Chick and Some Easter Candy

I just have to share this.  One of the ladies that subs a lot at our school came in yesterday to share her favorite Easter toy.  Our kids loved it.
 
Did you here at the end when one of our little boys said "It's-a-like-a-poop".   They are too funny!
 

Ok now on to what this post is really about.  Let's talk Easter Candy.  I gave it up for Lent, and I have been fine this entire Lenton Season...until this week. 

I have been DYING for some Easter candy. 

Like Hershey's Eggs.  Straight from the freezer.  So when you bite down on them the shell comes apart from the chocolate and breaks down in your mouth.  And don't say that these are just like M&Ms because they are NOT...they are WAY better, and I have no idea why.  They just are!  YUMMMM!

Cadbury Creme Eggs.  The original kind.  I have loved these my whole life, and I know a lot of people think they are gross.  I love how when you bite into one the gooey creme is kind of separated into part creme, part sugar-y, syrup-y goodness, and you have to suck it put real quick before runs down your fingers.  Also YUM.

Robin Eggs.  So yummy and crunchy with that malty goodness that is somehow considered to be milk.  I wish milk tasted that good!

Starburst Jelly Beans.  So tart and tangy, and the only thing that isn't chocolate to make the list.

 

What about Peeps you say?

Uh. No thank you.
 I do not like them and I don't think I ever will like them.  No raw marshmallows for me, especially when rolled in raw sugar...only roasted please, and on a graham cracker with some chocolate.  The Sandlot style. 


Now..Let's get to Sunday so the Easter bunny can fill my basket up with all of this tasty goodness!

What is your favorite Easter Candy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs