Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WILW and Oh So Pinteresting Wednesday!


It's that time again!  That time of the week to link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 


Today I am absolutely loving all of my bloggy support  and bloggy hugs from my post yesterday!  You guys have no idea how much better it makes me feel!  It's especially nice to have support and advice from you guys because most of you are teachers and have been in my situation.  So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.  You guys are the best!  :-)



I am loving that next Friday I will be heading to Disney World!  Yahoooo!


I can't wait to meet the princesses again!



I am loving my Pinterest finds!


Source: jewlr.com via Elyse on Pinterest
To anyone who knows my boyfriend: please tell him I want this! Ha



Love this dress!

I always love a good nautical look!


Source: myrecipes.com via Elyse on Pinterest
Summer squash pizza!  This would be tasty on the grill.

Baked Ziti with Summer veggies.  YUM!



Homemade oatmeal pies? Yes please!

Source: google.com via Elyse on Pinterest
Woooweee!  I sure do like the Olympics! God Bless the USA!

I'll leave you with that ;-)

Happy Wednesday!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It ends tomorrow!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless the USA indeed! Sexy!
Jen @ Craftymisadventures.com

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs