Have you seen all of the Fall Bucket Lists on Pinterest?
I'm sure you have...you would have to be blind not to.
Here are a few:
This is the one that we have on our refridgerator.
I am loving this idea of having a Bucket List for each season!
All of these Bucket Lists have different components. Some I like, some I feel kind of bleh about (like go to the zoo, I already did that twcie this summer).
So I am making up my own!
Nothing fancy or anything (I don't know how to do that). Just something that I can cross off and talk about on this little bloggy!
Elyse's Fall Bucket List 2012
1. Go on a nature walk (take the camera!)
2. Bake apple dumplings.
3. Eat caramel apples.
4. Bake yummy pies.
5. Drink hot chocolate.
6. Go to a football game.
7. Go to a soccer game. (My family is definitely a soccer family)
8. Make chocolate chip pumpkin bread.
9. Paint and decorate pumpkins.
10. Have a bonfire with s'mores.
11. Go to the Fall Festival. (That's a big one here).
12. Have friends over for chili.
13. Drink apple cider. Maybe spiked? Hehe
14. Try a new fall recipe from Pinterest.
15. Make a fall wreath.
16. Wear a fall scarf.
17. Get out and wear fall boots.
18. Count my blessings and give thanks.
That's kind of a lot of stuff, but I have high hopes for this fall season! I plan on posting about a couple of things a week, so I better get to work!
And hopefully I won't gain 10 pounds!