The start of a new year means that it's time to set some goals for 2013! Instead of doing the usual 5 for Five link-up, today Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One are hosting a New Year's Eve edition of their link up!
So here are my "goals" for 2013. I am not calling them resolutions because I feel like calling them that means automatic failure.
1. Get to my goal weight. This is so cliché, but I only have 10 pounds to go! I lost 15 pounds last year, and I am proud to say it wasn't even that hard! Unfortunately, I have gained about 5 lbs. over the holiday season. So now I have to lose the 5 I gained plus 5 more.
2. Get my credit card balances down to $0. I have two credit cards. The balances on both of them are a little too high for comfort. I want to get them under control before I get married (whenever that may be).
3. Obtain a garage. Or any living space with MORE space. My Pinterest crafts are taking over the living room area. I would love to have a garage to craft in, so that I didn't have to worry about making a mess and have a place to store everything. I would settle for more space. We are beginning to have too many things for our apartment. When we moved in it seemed so big compared to where we were living, but now....it's tiny tiny.
4. Get a full-time job! I am SO close right now with this new job. However, this new job is just temporary. The permanent position will be open for next year, and I should get it, but you just never know what will happen!
5. Get organized! I always say this, and I always start out really strong. Then I go through spurts of craziness when I couldn't be anymore unorganized if I tried. Like I would lose my head if it wasn't attached. Part of me thinks that no amount of planners or thirty-one organizational bins could help me stay sane. But I will TRY.
Hopefully I can meet at least 1 of my 5 goals.
I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year! See you in 2013!