Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday and OHP!

Did you miss me?  I've been gone for so long that I actually had to LOG IN to Blogger!  GASP!  I have had so much going on with Christmas coming up and MY NEW JOB!  Huh? Yes, you heard right...I GOT A FULL-TIME JOB! 

It is a temporary art teacher position at another elementary school in my area.  Their art teacher is retiring at Christmas break, and so I will start the new semester there!  It is only temporary, so I will have to reapply at the end of the year for the "real" position, but if all goes well then it shouldn't be a problem! 

In turn, I have been super stressed out, sad to leave my current school, excited, overwhelmed, on the verge of crying....I didn't really know how to feel about this, but I went to the new school on Friday, so I am feeling a lot better about it!

So that is what I am loving on this Wednesday!  I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
Here are some other things that I am loving:
 
I am loving that we are having a cookie swap party at school today.  It has been a little difficult to coordinate, but hopefully it will go smoothly and people will participate!
 
Here are the cookies that I am making:
 
Although they never look as pretty as the picture!
 
I am loving this Christmas song!
 
 It's totally fitting for me this year!  Made me cry!
 
I am loving that I am going to the Nutcracker on Sunday with my mom and my sister.  It doesn't matter how old I get I still LOVE going to the Nutcracker!  Nostalgia!
 
I am loving that the Christmas party for the Salon is on Saturday.  It is always SO fun!
 
I am loving Pinterest!
 
Source: etsy.com via Elyse on Pinterest
Love this! 
 
Source: jamhands.net via Elyse on Pinterest
Carrot Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.  I die.
 
 
 My sweet tooth is having some cravings right now!  Cranberry Bliss Bars.
 
 Crescent rolls with Crab and cream cheese...yum!
 
 Take a kiddie pool, fill it with pillows...instant snuggle time.  Perfect for a movie night!
 
I'm in love with this door!
 
I really need to learn how to make these kind of wreaths!
 
Happy Wednesday! 
 
Only 13 days until Christmas! 
 

5 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I love the wood sign & that carrot cake looks AWESOME!!! Have a great Wednesday.

Erin O'Riordan said...

Congrats on your new job! I love that crab roll idea, and those peppermint cookies look fantastic. I must pass on Christmas songs that make me cry, though. I stick with upbeat songs and "O Holy Night."

Lindsey said...

Love the cookies and the kiddie pool! Such a great idea to contain the kids!

Anonymous said...

Love the wreath, New follower www.pynkkrush.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I'm loving the kiddie pool filled with pillows! such a great idea.. re-pinning now :)

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs