Friday, December 28, 2012

Post-Christmas Post Part 2

Yesterday I posted about our pre-Christmas festivities.  Read about those here.  I left off at the part where we drove back down to Evansville with a car-load of presents. 
 
We arrived at my parents' house early in the morning to open presents.




 
 I got Kelly a BeerTender.  It's a mini Keg-erator for those mini kegs of Heineken or Newcastle.  My parents also got him some monogrammed mugs to go along with it.  He wasn't the only one that was excited about it. 




 
 
I got a new laptop from Kelly and a Nook from my parents.  Yippee!

I think the dog was a little overwhelmed by all of the craziness.




Then we got ready for the rest of our little family to come over.  We ate TONS of food.  My mom always makes a bunch of different appetizers to snack on throughout the day. 




I didn't gain a pound!  I weighed myself this morning, and I was pleasantly surprised.

After we ate we went outside for our second annual "Let's shoot stuff" event.  Last year my brother got a shot gun for Christmas (Why, I'm not sure.  He doesn't even hunt), and we all went out and shot some rounds at buckets.  This year we used water bottles and of course I missed big time.  Not my thing really. 












Things I am not good at ^^^^.  It scares me.  My mom didn't even come outside. I think it scares her too. 

When we got home that night we had to figure out what to do with all of our new stuff!

 
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs