Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  This week is going to be crazy busy even though the kiddos I watch on Mondays and Wednesdays are on vacation.  I told myself that since they were going to be gone, I was going to go to school every day except the 4th.  Hopefully I can stick to it!  I have a list of things to do in my classroom that is about a mile long.  I am starting to get nervous!
 
My sister's 21st birthday is also this upcoming Sunday, so we will be celebrating all week!  
 
I am venturing to say that I am more excited about this than she is...I feel like I have been waiting for this my whole life.  Or at least since I turned 21 four years ago.
 
P.s. I know sisters is spelled wrong, but for whatever reason, that's how we spell it when referring to one another.
 
This past weekend was a great one filled with a whole lot of nothing!
 
I spent Friday at the pool with my mom and some take-out sushi.
 
 
Friday night we stayed in and grilled yummy hamburgers and had macaroni and cheese per Kelly's request.
 
Saturday night Kelly's mom and brothers came into town, and we went to Old Chicago and pigged out.  I have a love/hate relationship with that place because every time I go there  I eat too much.  Everything is so delicious and healthy options are slim to none.
 
After dinner, we rolled ourselves home and decided to set up camp in the living room for some quality movie watching.
 
 
Seriously it was so comfy.  I fell asleep during Horton Hears A Who, but then I was well-rested for the Hangover 2 and stayed awake for the whole thing!  We had to keep eating freeze pops so we would stay awake.  I think the freeze pop total was 4. 
 
Sunday it was rainy so I went to yoga, and then we just laid around all day.
 
I watched UP and worked on my "I Can" statements for all my grade levels.  I have two levels done, and they took forever! Only 4 more to go!
 
 
Then I grilled some amazing salmon for our dinner.  It would have been picture perfect had I remembered to take a picture of it!
 
 
Here's to a great week!
 
 

1 comments:

Tami said...

Hey lady! Stopping by from Sami's linkup. I LOOOOVE Old Chicago! I moved about two years ago and where I live now doesn't have one, which is actually probably a good thing because you're right, I always eat wayyy too much there!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs