Friday, June 28, 2013

Current Not-Obsessions

I could write a post about my current obsessions, but what would be the fun in that?  So here is a list of things that I am not currently a fan of. 
 
-Shorts, pants, or anything with a crotch.  I do not like feeling restricted down there during the summer.  Dresses and skirts are the way to go.  Easy breezy!
 
-Long hair.  My hair is currently the longest it has been since I was in high school.  I don't want to cut it, but it makes me hot and it's poufy.  Insert ponytails and top knots. 
 
-The scale.  It has not been my friend lately.  I feel like all I do is workout, and that thing won't budge, unless it budges the wrong way.  I just want to eat some ice cream.
 
-Food Network.  Come on guys.  Dropping Paula Deen?  Not cool.  She's the whole reason I got hooked on cooking shows in the first place.  Give the lady some credit.
 
-Bananas.  I always think I like them until I actually eat them.  Too mushy.
 
-Makeup.  I am not one to leave the house without makeup, but lately it has been so nice to have a clean, make-up free face. 
 
What are some things that are not your favorites lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs