Thursday, April 3, 2014

Food I am currently obsessed with

I need the weekend.  Don't get me wrong, this week is going great, but I haven't had a chance to go grocery shopping since we got back from vacation.  Poor Kelly has had to eat Subway everyday day this week, and I have eaten dreaded school lunch everyday.  Luckily our lunch ladies will make us salads and wraps, but it's still not the best!  I need fresh food, and I especially need the foods I have been obsessed with lately.
 
1.  Brussel Sprouts
 
I can't get enough of them.  I want to eat them for every meal.  Well, except breakfast because that would be weird.  And I have been pinning brussel sprout recipes like crazy.




 
and my personal favorite...
 
 
2.  Olives
 
Green, black, kalamata, I want that salty goodness on pizza, salads, sandwiches, dips, and spreads.  This is strange for me because I never liked olives until just recently.  I can't wait to try some of these recipes!
 
 
 
 
 
3.  Hazelnut Coffee from Panera
Panera Bread coffee is rather nice to have, especially during long births. Good thing they are located nearby to most hospitals. :)
I don't have a recipe for this, I just know it's delicious, and I want to drink it every morning.  I guess I'll just have to settle for every Saturday though, since Panera is not on my way to school.
 
 What kind of food are you currently obsessed with?


3 comments:

Becky M said...

I'll have to try some Brussels sprout recipes!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Paleo stuffing. It's sausage, dried cranberries, onion, kale, pistachios and garlic. Fantabulous!

The Schellers said...

I can't lie... I've never tried brussel sprouts. They just look like I wouldn't like the texture! I may have to be brave and try them, because some of those look pretty yummy!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs