Well week one of setting some weekly goals for myself was a success! I really tried to stick to them, and it made me feel a lot better about my week! So let's link up again with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One
1. Be in bed by 10:00
three two out of five nights. Check! I'm not going to lie, this was really hard. I tried to do it every night but it only happened twice. And it may have been 10:05 or 10:15, but I'm counting it!
2. Get the desk moved. Check! It's in its proper place....finally! Oh and just for the record, I moved it BY MYSELF! Just call me Wonder Woman.
I couldn't find the picture of how it looked before, but trust me...it looks much better!
3. Workout 6 out of 7 days. BOO! I thought for sure I could get this done! I only made it to 4 days! Friday I didn't have school, and it was raining, so it felt like the perfect day for a nap! Friday night I had a late night, so I couldn't get out of bed Saturday morning for a workout. And Sunday....well I already failed to meet my goal so I decided to fore go that as well! Better luck next time!
4. Drink 4 bottles of water a day. This was actually a lot easier than I thought, so I think I will up it this week!
5. Finish all of my lesson plans through October. I went to do this last night, and I ran out of lesson plan pages. That figures!
3 out 5 isn't bad!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Be in bed by 10 three out of five nights. I barely got two, but I will try for three this week.
2. Finish at least one crafty thing. I have quite an accumulation of projects sitting in my living room. I need to finish some of them before I start a new one!
3. Workout 6 out of 7 days. I will try this one again.
4. Drink 5 bottles of water a day. I better get drinking!
5. Finish my lesson plans through November. Yikes! That is a scary thought, but I will certainly try!
Here's to hoping!