Well week one of setting some weekly goals for myself was a success! I really tried to stick to them, and it made me feel a lot better about my week! So let's link up again with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One
1. Be in bed by 10 three out of five nights. FAIL. I wasn't in bed by 10 at all this week! Kelly hurt his back last Sunday so there was a lot of getting situated and taking care of him before bed.
2. Finish at least one crafty thing. Also a fail! :-/ I went to spray paint a picture frame yesterday just so I could say I did something, and I was out of the color I needed...so better luck next time!
3. Workout 6 out of 7 days. I actually got this done! I didn't feel like going yesterday, but I did just so I could say I met one of my goals!
4. Drink 5 bottles of water a day. I kind of lost track, but I think I got this one done too. I have really been trying to drink more water at school!
Funny side note:
I have been keeping a bottle of water on my cart that I take to my other room for reading groups (long story short, I have to go to a different room to teach for two periods a day. I have a cart that I take that acts as a traveling desk). I took a drink of my bottle of water on Thursday, and it tasted like drinking fountain water. I thought that was weird because I NEVER fill my water bottle up at the drinking fountain. I thought that maaaaybe it was someone else's, but then whose water bottle could it be besides mine!? The next day I had a new bottle sitting on my cart. When I brought my kids back to the room, one of the girls said, "Ooooh that's where I left my water bottle!" BLEH!!!!
5. Finish my lesson plans through November. I didn't do this, but I actually decided early on that I don't want to work that far ahead. I planned for the whole month of October, and I was constantly changing the dates around on my plans. So, I decided that I will do my plans a couple weeks ahead of time, but not an entire month.
2 out of 5. Not so good.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Be in bed by 10:00 three out of five nights. Since I didn't meet it last week, I'm going to try again this week.
2. Finish at least one crafty thing. Same for this one.
3. Keep track of how many calories I eat using the Lose It! app on my phone. I have gotten a little too lenient with my eating lately, and it's time to crack down again.
4. Workout for at least an hour 6 out of 7 days. I met my work out goal last week, but a couple of my workouts weren't very good. So I'm putting a time limit on it!
5. Finish my lesson plans for next week before Friday. If I get this done, then I can leave right after school on Friday and not come in on Sunday!
Wish me luck!