I guess it's time to get back to work today...I have been off work since Friday! And it just so happens that I planned my personal days perfectly. Fall break starts next Friday, so I will have 4 day weeks until the end of October! Happy Day!
We were insta-graming it up on our mini-road trip this past weekend! So I guess I'll link up with Jane @ Taingamala for Insta-Tuesday!
1. Kelly and I having a toast to the big Notre Dame win on Saturday.
2. My very bestest friend Emily and I at dinner on Saturday night.
3. Tourist pic of Monument Circle in downtown Indy.
4. Crafting at Emily's while Kelly was at the Colts game on Sunday.
5-8. I asked Kelly to take a picture of me by the fountain (which you can't really see in any of these), and I got all of these gems...including one of me wiping my drippy nose. Thanks Kelly!
9. Andrew, Whitney, and I at Zest Exciting Food Creations in Indy... you may have seen it on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives....or at least on the commercial for the show on Food Network. It's the one where Guy Fieri is like "Onioooooon Jaaaaaaaaam". You probably have no idea what I am talking about.... anyways.
10. They had the BEST Bloody Marys. My new goal in life is to figure out how to make a Bloody Mary that good.
11. Whitney got a meatloaf sandwich. It was SO good, and that's not even my kind of thing.
12. My brother and I both got the shredded beef sandwich topped with onion jam and blue cheese mousse. This was the sandwich featured on the show, so I felt like I had to get it. OMG it was so good! And that's not my thing either. I like chicken and vegetables. Not usually beef. I got it with the chicken chipotle soup on the side. Also SO good.
I want to go back to that place every day!
The only thing missing from this post are