Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social- Fall Loves

It's been a while since I have linked up with Neely and Ashley!  Sundays have been busy lately!  This week there are NO questions, but we are talking about Fall.
 
 
Ahhh! What's a girl to do with no questions to guide her?!
Go to Pinterest that's what!
Here are some of my favorite fall pins!

Apple Cider...would be perfect to make in the crockpot!  And can you imagine how good your house would smell? Yum!
 I am working on a version of this...it's almost done!
 Cute pumpkin wreath!
 
Jalapeno Beer Cheese Soup...perfect for a cold Fall day!








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






Tortellini Soup...another good one for a cold day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And for dessert...
 
Source: lilluna.com via Elyse on Pinterest
or this....
 
or this...
 
or even this....
 
or these S'mores Bars...which I have raved about before and I'm sure some of you still haven't tried them!
 
 And then after all of that, you can try to fit into these cute fall outfits!
 
 
Source: stylezen.net via Elyse on Pinterest
 
 
 
 Happy Fall Y'all
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs