Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday and OHP!

Happy Wednesday! Let's link up with  Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
I am loving that my school is having a pitch-in lunch today!  It is the first little event that our new social committee has started up!  In these stressful times of the education world, it will be  nice to have a little fun during the day!
 
I am loving that it is already Wednesday!  Thanks fall break for making the week go by faster!
 
I am loving that there is only 13 more days until the election!  I am so sick of all of the politcal ads, and I'm so ready for it to be over!
 
Here is what I am loving from Pinterest this week:
 
Source: wedideas.com via Elyse on Pinterest
 I am not a huge fan of purple, but I love these wedding flowers!
 
 I love the idea of a day bed in the nursery for naps when the baby is sleeping!
 
Source: squidoo.com via Elyse on Pinterest
I have been trying to decide what I am gonig to give for my little gift at school this year...perhaps a little jar of homemade caramel!
 
 Or perhaps some smell good stuff for the stove!
 
P.S.  I can't believe I'm already thinking Christmas!
 
 
Source: ohbiteit.com via Elyse on Pinterest
 Cornbread stuffed jalapenos...I die.
 
 
Lettuce wraps with spicy peanut dipping sauce.  YUMMM
 
 

Slow cooker beef and broccoli.
 
 
I have been growing my hair out for over two years, but I am loving this cut and color.  I want it!
 
And as always I am loving my life with a cherry on top!
 
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Those lettuce wraps look amazing. I love that wedding bouquet! And I like your school's idea for lunch--I wish my school would do something like that!

Melanie Montgomery said...

I love lettuce wraps. I tried them for the first time recently and I am hooked.

Unknown said...

I love these pins! I'm an Indiana girl too... we just moved to Tennessee a couple months ago. I made homemade caramel for gifts last Christmas and it was a big hit!

Elyse said...

Good old Indiana! I am seriously considering doing the caramel...I think people would really like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Elyse said...

I was sold after I had the ones at P.F. Chang's a few years ago! So yummy!

Elyse said...

It was our first one and it turned out great! We are trying to do more fun things so we don't get so stressed out! Haha

Unknown said...

Hi Elyse!
I am your newest follower! I just added your button to both of my blogs!
Lory
The Robin’s Nest

Fun for First

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs