How is it that we just came out of the weekend, and I am still exhausted? I see a major case of the Mondays in my future! But since it is Monday, that means it is time to set my weekly goals with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Here's the problem though:
So of you may have noticed that my post from last Monday was left unfinished. I didn't noticed this until just now when I went to see what my goals for last week were! This was definitely not on purpose! I don't know what happened, but somehow the end of my post got chopped off. Thanks for your help Blogger!
So anyways I have no idea what my goals were for last week or if I accomplished them.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Buy paint and tape off rooms to get ready to paint this weekend.
2. Start painting. We are going to be out of town a couple of weekends from now, so I want to make sure this gets done so I can start decorating!
3. Drink more water! I was doing really well with this before Christmas, but with my new job, I haven't been staying with it. I drink maybe two bottles while I'm at school. On a good day. I need to drink at least 6 bottles a day!
4. No salt. Lately I have been trying to cut out little things from my diet. Salt is something that I use frequently, but I think I can do without it. So no additional salt on my food.
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Going to bed at 10 or 11 and waking up at 4 is not cutting it. I'm tired of being tired!
Bonus goal: Work really hard to get everything done at school so I DON"T have to go in this weekend! I can accomplish so much more if I don't have to go in.
Now hopefully these won't get lost in internet space! Check back next week to see how I did!