I took an extra week to finish my goals last week, but now I am ready to set some new ones with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Here were my goals from two weeks ago:
1. Post on this little bloggy every day. I posted 10 out of 14 days. That's not every day, but I feel like that is enough!
2. Set up ads for my blog. I made this blue because it wasn't a total failure. I did look in to it. Twice. But I haven't actually gotten it all set up yet. It's going to require some redesigning of the blog, and well, I just have no idea how to do that on my own.
3. Make a cleaning schedule. DONE! I will share it with you guys at some point, I know you are really waiting in suspense! I just have to stick to it now. So far, I would say I am sticking to it about 50%. Better than nothing though!
4. Fix Carol. Oops. I forgot I said that I was going to do this.
5. Get Kelly's Valentine's present ready. Obviously green since the day has come and gone! You can read about it here.
3.5 out of 5 isn't bad, even if it did take me two weeks!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Get some "big" stuff moved to the house on Friday night. "Big" stuff meaning stuff we need a truck for (AKA the help of my dad). We are getting SO close. We have run out of little things to take! If we weren't going to be out of town Saturday and Sunday, I would say we could be done this weekend!
2. Contact my blog designer about getting a Sponsorship tab and sidebar. I am graphic design-dumb, and I would just rather have someone do it for me!
3. Stick to my new cleaning schedule 100%.
4. Workout every day this week. I have still been working out at least 5 days, but I feel so guilty when I skip a day!
5. Celebrate my blog-iversary! As of tomorrow my blog will be one year-old! Check back for a giveaway!