Happy Monday! Hopefully this week will be much better than last week! Ever have a week when you say to yourself "Am I really good at what I do? Really?". That was my week. I'll blog more about it later, but for now let's get to my goals with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Remember green means it was accomplished and red means I have to try again this week!
1. Buy paint and tape off rooms to get ready to paint this weekend.
2. Start painting. We got one room completely done and the other is partially taped off. The tape wasn't sticking to the ceiling very well so we didn't want to tape it until right before we start painting. I am also so proud of Kelly. He was a painting rookie, and he was very nervous about not doing a good job. Well, I don't know if he really was nervous, or if he was just acting like it, so he wouldn't have to do it. Regardless, I am so proud of him and so thankful I have him to help!
3. Drink more water! I made a considerable effort at this, and since I didn't make this specific, I'm going to count it. Ha. I actually also had one of my worst "water" days ever. On Saturday, I drank less than one bottle! I think that's an all-time low!
4. No salt. The only thing I salted the whole week was one hard boiled egg that I had for breakfast! No problems here!
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Check! There were a couple nights that I went to bed at 9! I know, you're wondering where my old lady cane is... but with the week I had last week, it was definitely necessary!
Bonus goal: Work really hard to get everything done at school so I DON"T have to go in this weekend! No way that was even possible!
I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself! 5 for Five! That has only happened like one other time.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Post on this little bloggy every day. I have been slacking lately.
2. Set up ads for my blog. This is something I have been meaning to do for a very long time!
3. Make a cleaning schedule. I always thought this was kind of ridiculous. Why can't people just clean their house? Why does their have to be a schedule? But I have been getting really behind lately, so I think if I make myself do a little bit every day, I won't be living in a constant state of disarray.
4. Fix Carol. My Cricut. I guess I'll try this one again....
5. Get Kelly's Valentine's present ready. I would tell you what it is, but I'm afraid he will read this.
Here goes nothing!