Friday, February 15, 2013

Dear Friday

Dear Friday- Thanks for getting here so quickly.  I missed you and your after school drinks. 
 
Dear Indianapolis- I can't wait to meet up with you tonight. 
 
Dear Family-  We are going to have a great weekend!
 
Dear Kelly-  I cannot wait to set up and use my Valentine's Day present!  We cannot move soon enough!
Garden Treasures 33.6-in Black Steel Wood-Burning Fire Pit
Dear Valentine's gift- Why didn't you hide yourself better in the closet?  He wasn't supposed to find you!
 
 
Dear Buffalo Wild Wings waitress- Thanks for taking care of us every week and making us treats for Valentine's Day.  That's what happens when we go every week I guess! (Of course I couldn't eat them because I gave up sweets for Lent!)
 
 
Dear sister- I always knew we were twins!
  Dear followers- Thanks for reading! And have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs