Monday, February 10, 2014

Another Weekend Recap

Hola!  Hope your Monday was snow-filled just as mine was...Another two-hour delay today!  And I found out before I had my coffee, so back to bed I went.
 
Our weekend was pretty uneventful.
 
Friday night we stayed in the entire night.  We didn't even leave for food.  I watched 5 episodes of Gossip Girl, while Kelly hung out in his man room.  It was just what the doctor ordered!
 
Saturday night was the same verse as the first only swap Gossip Girl for Mad Men.  I am still not really sure how I feel about that show.  I keep watching it, thinking it's interesting, but I always fall asleep before the end.  Does that mean I think it's boring?
 
One thing is for sure, I don't know how children of the 50's and 60's are still alive today with all the pregnant drinking and secondhand smoke.  And don't forget about the illegitimate children and picnic litter.  Mad Men is definitely not a PC show.
 
Sunday was another lazy.  Kelly put together my craft table!
 


 
I wasted no time in putting it to good use.  I wish I would have taken a picture before I covered it up with a sheet to paint on it, but oh well!

 
The first official Sprinkles and Splatters creation.  It's for a girl's birthday party that I'm doing in April.  Did I mention how excited I am about this little endeavor?  Words do not explain.

 
 
 
And that, in a nutshell, was my weekend.  Exciting huh?
 
Sometimes its good to do nothing!
 
Have a great week!
 


1 comments:

Becky M said...

Yay for craft tables! Sometimes these weekends are the best weekends :)

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs