Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meet my little!

I am so excited to introduce you guys to one of my littles from the Bigs and Littles Blogging Network! 
 
SBG


 
Meet Rebecca!  She blogs at A Girl and Her Sparkles, and we are switching blogs for the day!  Show her some love and pay her a visit!  Her OOTDs make me envious of her wardrobe!  And her dog...so adorable!

Hi ladies! I'm Becky, and I blog over at A Girl and Her Sparkles! I've been blogging for about 8 months, and it's definitely turned into a great little hobby for me! My blog has grown more than I ever thought it would! I like to blog about DIY projects, beauty and fashion, and the happenings of my life :) I am a registered nurse on an ICU, newly married as of last June, and raising a 2 year old chocolate lab!
Today, I am posting about my outfit of the day! We had such a nice day of spring last week, when the temp went up to 55. I was really hoping that would last, but today's high was about 10 degrees. Guess it's still going to be a few more weeks before we really start to head into spring. But while the weather was warm, I took advantage!

 
 
 
 
Tank: Aerie Long Layering Tank: Windsor Jeans: American Eagle Sweater: Francescas Coat: New York & Co. Boots: Dottie Couture Boutique Bag: Windsor Bracelet: Target
 
 I didn't really need my pea coat on a day like this, but I showed a little peek of it a few weeks ago and had several requests to see all of it. So I took advantage of my husband being a gracious photographer this week. 
I really cannot get enough of this bag - bows are my obsession, and to me this bag is just perfection and perfect for spring! The bracelet has quickly become a staple of mine, and was a great steal at Target. It took all I had not to buy it in every color available!
How did you spend your warm day last week?
PS - This was my first guest post, how did I do?!

A big thank you to Elyse for letting me guest blog on her awesome piece of the internet :) She's the best! I'll leave you with this beautiful little face, who at the time appeared to be saying he was ready for bed - I may be a little biased, but he is just the cutest!
 
 
Thanks Becky!

Check out my post on her page here!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs