Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pinsday Wednesday

I think it's spring.  I don't want to jinx myself and say that it IS spring, but it's supposed to get up to 52 degrees again today.  And tomorrow...68!  With thunderstorms!  I'm pretty sure that means its spring.  Praise to the high heavens!
 
It's Wednesday so that means I'm sharing my favorite pins for Pinsday Wednesday!
 
If you have had this cookie butter, you would realize how potentially amazing these no-bake cookies would be.

Orange zucchini bread.

Blu Cheese, Bacon, and Onion Dip....drooling.

Love this wreath!

What a fantastic idea!
 

For a yummy lunch...
 
You can find all of my pins here.
 
Have a great warm Wednesday!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Spring wreath is so sweet! I just associate wreaths with Christmas but this one is lovely.

Cathy x
http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I've been seeing that blu cheese bacon dip on Pinterest and it looks amazing!!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs