Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Currently


It's the beginning of the month, so it's time to link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  Here is what is going on with me currently:


Listening- To the news. 
Today is the primary election here in Indiana. Call me a bad citizen, but I don't think I'll be voting today.  I don't really think there is much to vote for.  At least that is what I'm telling myself.

Loving- LOST.
I used to watch LOST way back when it first came on.  Then it got weirder and weirder and I got busier and busier, so it got cut out of my life.  So we are currently trying to watch all of the seasons!

Thinking- I already need a nap. 
I practically just woke up and I am already sleepy!  Hopefully I just need my coffee, which brings me to the next one.

Wanting- Some coffee with my new Almond Joy creamer. 
I got this new creamer at Wal-Mart and it is quite yummy!

Needing- A cute Mother's Day craft.
I have searched and searched and I just can't find what I'm looking for.  I guess I will have to make up something on the fly!

Pageant Title- Miss Prepared.
With all of my new organization, I feel like I am ready for whatever the teaching gods decide to throw at me!  Bring it!

What are you up to currently?

Happy Tuesday!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked the Almond Joy Creamer, but I'm still partial to just vanilla!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs