Monday, May 14, 2012

What a Great Weekend!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend!  I know I did!

We headed a little north for the boy's family's annual Hog Roast, and we had so much fun! 



Our friends Reed and Megan came to keep us
company.  The crowd at this get together is a little....older. haha

Here are the boys, waiting out by the road for Megan to get there....

Don't they look so excited to have their picture taken?!?!?




We are serious about some food. Ha.

Still....he just does not like having his picture taken.



Silli-ness.  And at an alcohol-free event! Who knew!?!



The next day we headed back home where my sister and I made Mother's Day dinner for my mom and grandmas.  We made these chocolate chip cookie cups from Pinterest, and they turned out really great!  It took a couple of trys to get it right, but we put ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and walnuts on top, and they made for a delicious little ice cream sundae! 

I can't take the credit for this though, Lauren did most of all of the work (on the dessert at least), including helping me get the picture on Instagram!

I did make my mom a pretty awesome wreath, but I forgot to take a picture of it. 

Figures. 

I will just have to wait until I go home next to show it off!


Oh. And in case you were wondering...

JOBS WERE POSTED IN MY CORPORATION TODAY!!!

There were 14 elementary positions open...including a 2nd grade (NOT 4th grade) at my school!

******Happy Dance!!!******

I applied about 10 minutes after they were posted. 

SOOOOO excited, words cannot even express!

Wish me luck!  And prayers are good too!



1 comments:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

I wish you the best on your app!!!

Jessica Stanford
Mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com
I'm having my first linky and I'd love you to join!!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs