Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grilled Balsamic and Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin

I tried yet another Pinterest recipe last, and it was delicious as usual!

I love anything grilled or with basalmic vinegar so this was a winner!

I am unable to find the link to this recipe (I think I deleted it and the printed out version doesn't have the source on it) so I'll just have to share it on here:

Ingredients:

4-5 garlic cloves, finely minced or crushed
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pork tenderloins (about 1 1/4 pounds each)

Directions:

Stir together gralic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl.  Rub the paste all over pork.  Marinate over night if you have the time, if not just marinate before you put it on the grill.

Grill preparation:

Sear the tenderloins on all sides, then grill for about 20-30 minutes, rotating every 10 minutes until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.  Let it rest before slicing.




I grilled it for 10 minutes on one side and five on the other, when I realized it was probably done.  It was perfect! Juicy and tender just how it should be.  It probably all depends on how your grill cooks though. 

I really liked this because I was able to prepare it ahead of time and all I had to do was grill it!

I served it with fresh green beans and red potatoes, and it made for a perfect (and healthy) summer time meal. :-)

And just a side note, my Pintrest account was working again, with pins and all!
Praise the Lord!

Happy Tuesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs