Monday, June 4, 2012

How Was Your Weekend?

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was great!

Friday night I we grilled some yummy hamburgers, and we watched part of Lost Season 3. 

I was perfectly content!

Saturday night we had an event at my church called Steak Night.  It's one of my favorite events of the summer!

You buy a meal ticket and they give you a steak.  You can either wait for the "grillers" to grill the steak they gave you to your liking, or you can find a tasty-looking one that is already done.  Then you go and get your sides to go with your steak.  And I almost forgot the best part, lots of beer!  I love being Catholic. :-)  I'm pretty sure there is no other religion where it's acceptable to drink beer in the church parking lot.

Here we are, waiting for our steaks!

Everyone kind of brings stuff to decorate their tables with.  Our theme was pink flamingoes!


 
Sunday I decided to skip the workout and spend the day by the pool.  Good choice!  It was a beautiful day with lots of sun and a nice breeze!

I even read more of the book I've been trying to get into. 


I loved The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo!  So my plan is to read the whole series.  So far it's going slow.  I'm having trouble getting into it, and it's more of a chore.  But the first book was the same way, and it ended up being a great read. 

Have you read it?  What do you think?

Happy Monday!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs