Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Wednesday Dear Friends!

Yay for Wednesday!

Do any other of my Wednesday "linker-upper" friends ever have trouble coming up with a new and interesting way to introduce this every week? Because I sure do...this week I don't really feel like trying so here it is:

 Let's link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh So Pinteresting Wednesday! 


I am loving the new trend in our living room.  I usually sit in the chair (much to my dismay, I hate this chair-maybe i'll blog about it someday) and Kelly sits on the couch during our down time at night.  Sometimes I'll ask him if I can come over to his place (A.K.A. the couch) or sometimes if I'm lucky, he might even invite me over to "his place".  Kind of dumb but it makes me laugh.  And who doesn't love a good cuddle!?!

I am loving how beautiful the sunsets (and the days) have been lately!  Monday it was rainy all day, but there was still this beautiful sunset.  I snapped a quick shot of it while I was getting the mail (notice the corn field...gotta love Indiana).

Really this picture does not prove my point at all...it kind of sucks. Haha


I am loving that I am almost to 50 followers!  I have decided that when I get there I will have a giveaway!  I don't know what I'll be giving away...something homemade but fun!  Who doesn't love a giveaway though!?!




Here is what I am loving on Pinterest this week (which by the way has not been working very well for me lately, all the pictures keep coming up with x's on them..Ergh! Therefore, I am posting from my dad's amazing Mac at his office) :

It's almost lunch time so I'm hungry!

                                                   



















Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad- I love anything that is that spicy buffalo flavor!



Source: tastykitchen.com via Elyse on Pinterest

Cheesy Rice Bake with black beans and corn- YUM!



Source: dipitinchocolate.blogspot.com via Elyse on Pinterest
A chocolate chip cookie with a s'more baked inside- best idea ever!  I can't wait to try this!



Key Lime Cheesecake Bars-  I love Key Lime!



I am loving denim shirts right now...I bought one at Forever 21 the other day and I have been wearing it like crazy...it goes with everything!



Cute outfit for a summer day!



I have been getting my craft on lately...I bought some stuff to make a sign for our classroom yesterday and then I saw these!  I WILL be making one for someone...SO cute!



Source: etsy.com via Elyse on Pinterest

I will also be making these at some point for our living room.  The walls in that place are so white and bare and blah!  My sister has already made a few different ones for various friends (she doesn't know it yet, but she will be helping me ;-) ).  



I CRACKED UP when I saw this.  I feel like I need a poster of this on my bare, white, blah walls! Haha




Still trying to remember this (from this post)!


What are you loving today?

P.S. Did you noticed that I embedded my pins today!?! So proud of myself! (Just goes to show how much better Mac's are than PC's!)

Happy Wednesday all!








1 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh.Em.Gee. That smores inside of a cookie invention looks the bomb.com.

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs