I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend with their friends and families! And lots of chocolate and jelly beans! It's is once again time to link up with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
I didn't make any goals for myself last week since I was on vacation, but now that it is back to real life, it's back to trying to get some things accomplished. Whomp whomp.
1. Stick to eating less sweets. I gave up sweets for lent, and it really made me realize how much I actually eat sweets. But I still have all of that yummy Easter candy, so I will let myself have one piece a day.
2. Spray paint the patio furniture black. It is currently an ugly faded green color (I think it's actually supposed to be that color, but that doesn't change how I feel about it). It's got to go!
3. Be in bed by 10:00 4 out of 5 nights. This one is always so hard for me, but I already know I am going to be so tired this week!
4. Get some stuff hung on these empty walls. All the decor is patiently waiting for me in the corner.
5. Plan meals for next week. I haven't gotten myself together enough to make a good trip to the grocery store since we moved. I need stuff to make meals!
Check back next week to see how I did!