Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy Hump Day!  Time to link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
Here is what I am loving this week:
 
I am loving that my first art show was a total success!  I was a little worried because the gym was so hot that the artwork was having trouble staying on the walls, but once the show started everything stayed!  The kids had fun and the parents were impressed! 
 
 
A local eye doctor actually asked if he could have some of the art work for his office!  (They were pencil drawings of eyes)
 
I am loving my new running shoes that I got for my birthday from my mom!
 
 
They even glow in the dark!
 
I am loving Pinterest!
 
 Actually, I lied. 
 
I am not loving Pinterest because I cannot embed my pins! 
 
I have tried and tried and its just not working for me! Errrrrrrr.
 
Maybe next week!
 
Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs