Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social

 
I need to be writing lesson plans but instead....I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!  Then I'll do lesson plans later.  Promise.
 

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
 
I have been known to talk in my sleep, but I was never a sleepwalker. 
 
2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
 
I never snuck out of my house, but my friend and I used to sneak out of her house a lot.  We would climb out her bedroom window (I would always get stuck....Being stealth is not my thing) and sit in her front yard.  Our guy friends would ride their bikes over and we would all just sit in the grass and hang out.  So rebellious.
 
3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
 
Nope!
 
4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
 
Nope!  I was the lookout once when my friends were doing it, but I never actually did it.
 
5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
 
My grandpa used to babysit us during the summer when my mom had to work, and we would sneak into my parents' bedroom and watch Jerry Springer...Then we got caught.  And we never did that again. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs