I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent my weekend doing lots of "birthday" things, and I think I weigh about 10 lbs. more than before my birthday. I'm afraid to check. Let's see how I did on my goals with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
I am happy to report that 20 bags of yard debris and a two tight backs later, we finally got all of the leaves out of the yard, and Kelly was able to mow the grass! It looks so much better, and it is actually starting to look like someone lives here.
Here are my goals from last week:
1. Go to the store. I had to go at 9:00 at night, but I finally went! It's so nice to have some healthier choices to eat!
2. Hang décor and/or craft/redo décor. I found some cute stuff for the kitchen at Hobby Lobby, which I got hung up last night. (Please ignore the picture-less frames.)
I am STILL spray painting the patio furniture. I ran out of spray paint again! I have used 4 cans so far!
3. Do taxes. It took three hours and a phone call to Turbo Tax. It kept defaulting me to the Premier Edition of Turbo Tax, when I wanted to use the free! It was going to charge me $114 to do my taxes! Uhhh I don't think so. Not when it can be free! So I had to call, and the guy said if I pay for it, and he can call me back and set up a refund. Thank you! Oh and p.s. I am getting $1,869 back!
4. No sweets until Thursday. I think I made it through one day.
5. Prepare for art show next week. I am no where near ready for the art show on Tuesday, but I did get some work mounted last week!
4 out 5 is pretty good!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Keep track of my calories every day. I used to be really good at this. Not so much anymore.
2. Finish this shelf and get it hung up!
I have the base coat finished, I just have to get the stripes put on!
3. Blog five times. I have been slacking lately. Partly due to of a lack of inspiration, partly due to being busy, and partly due to laziness.
4. Start painting my craft room. I have the paint, I just have to get started. Even if its just taping the room. Baby steps is what this is all about right?
5. Clean our old apartment and turn in keys. I want to be completely done with that thing by the end of the week.
Here we go! Have a great week!