Friday, April 5, 2013

Vacay Pictures Part 2

To see Part 1 go here
 
Spotted this flock of birds hanging out on one of our morning walks.  They did not so much like it that I was getting so close to them.  I did not so much like it that there were no railings on this little pier.

Look who's back!  Just in time for basketball and wings at Buffalo Jack's.



Before picture of all of our wings.

After picture.  They were delicious!

Breakfast at The Donut Hole!  I had a pimento cheese omelet.  It was so yummy!  I decided I will have to make them on my own sometime!

And a key-lime filled donut to go!  Also yummy!

On the last night we went to Miller's Ale House for more basketball... and drinks.
 
We had so much fun and were so sad to leave!  And my tan is already faded.  Boo to that!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs