Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I need a tan.

Take me to March!  Let's just hit the fast forward button and get to Spring already.  Yesterday it was 51 degrees and sunny.  I ate lunch outside!  Today...more snow. 
 
I need the beach.

 
 
On a positive note, we booked our flight for Spring Break!  We decided to go to the Clearwater, Redington, Madeira, St. Pete area of Florida.  We are flying into Tampa, and guess how much our  flight cost to get there? 
 
$60!!!
 
And only $85 on the way back!
 
I didn't even have to take money out of my savings account to pay for that!
 
Because of the prices, I decided to forego the idea of going somewhere exotic that I had never been before....Punta Cana for 4 days? Or Florida for 7?
 
I'll take 7 days of beach please.  And 7 days of beach cocktails. 
 
Now we just have to find a place to stay, which shouldn't be hard because there are a ton of them!
 
60 more days!

And this just in...2 hour delay. 

It's back to bed for this girl!
 
 

2 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Yayyyy I'm so glad you booked your trip! The weather here is perfect in March, nice and warm but not oppressively hot :)

However, something to think about in the future is that when booking an all-inclusive somewhere in the Caribbean the price you see is it. You won't have to worry about food, drinks, or activities once you're there. Whereas on a U.S. trip the only thing that's paid for is the hotel and flights, you'll still need cab fare/rental car, all your meals, all your drinks, activities, etc..

Holly said...

Holy cow that's cheap! My family always goes to Madeira Beach every year. They love it!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs