Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pinsday Wednesday

Burrrrrr!  Have you been outside?  Well me neither.  I am snuggled up on the couch with my favorite blanket drinking my steaming cup of coffee.  Dreading that moment when I have to take the blanket off and go get ready for school. 
 
It's -1 with wind chill. 
 
I can't take it.
 
Did I mention that our two hour delay yesterday turned into no school?...Again.
 
Did I mention how ready I am for Spring?
 
How many days?  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
 
It's Wednesday, so I am sharing my favorite pins of the week!
 






 
Like what you see?  Find it here.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

1 comments:

Becky M said...

It's so cold here! I am in love with those leggings!!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs